When you have a package, medical delivery or document to send or if you often ship products to your customers, you have a couple of shipping options to choose from. You can either go with a larger shipping organization or one of the private courier services.
So how do you decide?
If your decision comes down to cost, your best bet is to go with a private courier service. They are more flexible with cost and the “flat rates” aren’t mandated.
If you’re shipping locally, a private courier also tends to offer much better shipping rates.
With larger organizations, there are a lot of hidden costs such as fuel surcharges, rush fees, weekend deliveries and more. It does add up!
Reliability and the Time Factor
The private couriers will always win on this front – and fast, guaranteed overnight delivery is usually one of the main reasons why business owners might choose to send their packages via courier over others.
In the logistics industry, STAT Courier Service considers technology to be a vital asset for providing our clients exceptional standards of service. Our courier management system keeps real-time communications and tracking documentation, affording you peace of mind throughout the experience, and allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
Below are just some of our advanced technology that each of our customers enjoy:
- Online ordering and tracking
- Electronic invoicing or online viewing
- Signature capture
- GPS monitored service providers
- Scanning capabilities
- Standard or customized reporting
- Email notifications on any part of the service cycle
There is no need to worry about shopping for another company.
With STAT Courier Service, you can find all your logistical needs with one company.
- Seasonal: Holidays, summer, peak seasons
- Volume Spikes: Marketing campaigns, sales, and liquidations
- Temp to Hire: Position that may require permanent employees
- Local or Over-the-Road (OTR): Maintain deliveries due to vacations, sickness, jury duty, or other unexpected absences
- Continuous Flow: Deliveries maintained due to vacation, sickness, and unscheduled fluctuations in work force
- All drivers are equipped with the latest technology to reduce risk, increase reliability, and maximize efficiency
- Latest 3D scanning / smart device
- Streaming data capabilities
- Signature capture
- Constant GPS Ping
- No Interruption in data streaming
Learn more today: http://statcourierservice.com/tech.html
Give us a call: 972-479-9260