When you find a company that fits the bill, it can be tempting to just go for it. However, you’re better off spending a little bit of extra time getting to know the company, the technology and most important, customer service.
Here are some areas to consider when you’re vetting a potential courier to make sure it’s the best choice:
- Start out by looking into what other people have to say. Go to the company website and see if they have a selection for testimonials. You probably aren’t going to find any negative information here, but it’s a good place to start.
- You’ll be able to get an idea of how the company operates and whether they’ll be a good fit.
- You can also ask to speak to the owner or the customer service department. It’s worth 5 minutes of your time to build that relationship.
2. Certifications and Insurance:
- If you’re still considering the company after you read through the testimonials, the next area to look into is certifications and insurance. Some shipping situations will require certain certifications from the state or other government organizations, so now is the time to find out if they’re qualified.
3. The Test Run:
- By now you should have all the information you need to decide yes or no, so it’s time for a test run. Pick out an item you need to ship and go for it.
- The courier company gets to show you its reliability, technology and customer service and you get one chance to make sure everything is a good fit before you start using the service more and more.
STAT Courier Service IS reliable and if you give us a test run, we will not disappoint! Our customers come first, and they always will!
Connect with us and you won’t be disappointed:
To find out more information on STAT Courier Service, visit our website at www.statcourierservice.com!